it appears that I’m understanding where we are wth our project. We have been using Slack and I can say it’s pretty effective, especially since I’ve learned it can be used as a phone app. That way it makes it easier to communicate with my group members and it keeps me up to date wherever I may be. As of right now, Li is working on the French translation, and from what she posted we learned that the French version of Facebook is different from the US version, so some of the instructions and images had to be edited and changed around a bit to fit France’s version. So from this experience, I’ve learned how different countries do different things, even it is for the same website, and translating a document isn’t as simple as I once thought it sounded.